- Brukinsa Receives Accelerated FDA Approval for Mantle-Cell Lymphoma
- Ziextenzo Third Biosimilar to Neulasta Approved for Febrile Neutropenia
- Tecentriq Approved with Chemotherapy for First-Line Treatment of Metastatic NSCLC without EGFR or ALK Mutations
- FDA Approves Calquence for Adults with CLL or SL
- Zejula Receives FDA Approval for HRD-Positive Advanced Ovarian Cancer
- Teva Will Resume Production of Vincristine in Response to Shortage
- FDA Fast-Tracks Opdivo plus Yervoy Regimen for Treatment of Advanced Liver Cancer
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Brukinsa for Patients with Mantle-Cell Lymphoma
Treatment with ivosidenib, an IDH1 inhibitor, resulted in an objective response rate of 41.6% in a phase 1 dose-escalation and expansion clinical trial of patients with relapsed or refractory acute myeloid leukemia and IDH1 mutation, according to data presented at ASH 2017.
For the first time, a randomized clinical trial has shown significant tumor shrinkage with a phosphoinositide-3-kinase inhibitor in patients with estrogen receptor–positive, HER2-negative early breast cancer, according to results presented at the 2017 ESMO Congress.
Results 1 - 10 of 31